Michi SUZUKI was born in Yamagata, Japan.
- Michi worked in the design office at the interior design company. At the same time, she took lessons at a stained glass studio / atelier.
- Michi a Lemon Glass art studio, studied lampwork / technique at Tokyo Glass Institute.
- Moved to Paris. She studied paintings at School of Fine Arts (Ecole des Beaux-Arts) in Paris.
- Michi worked with Jean-Pierre Baquere, one of the established glass artists (Maitre d’art) and from 2004 to 2005, she worked with Fabienne Picaud, while working at various ateliers / studios in France.
- Michi received a scholarship from CERFAV (Centre Europeen de Recherche et de Formation aux Arts verriers) to study glassblowing.
- From 2004 Michi organized / held numerous workshops in Europe and Japan.
— Glasdesign in Hambourge, Germany.
— Ikkalinen School of Craft and Design in Finland.
— Universite du verre in Sars-Potiries, France.
— Hobbyfrance in Lyon, France,
— Fundacion Centro National del Vidrio in Granja, Spain.
— Diana East Studio
— FLAMME OFF Touffnel Glass
— The old kennels in England.
— Cadenza Glass Beads in Dublin, Ireland.
- From 1996, Group and individual exhibitions in various cities in Japan and France (Yamagata, Sendai, Kamakura, Fukuoka, Fukushima, Nasu).
- Glass Beads Festival in Sars-Potiries, France (Also participated in 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2011)
- International Contemporary Glass Exhibition, Museum of Tools, Troyes, France
- Wearing Glass Contemporary Jewelry Exhibition, OXO Tower, London, England. Glass Beads Exhibition, Gallery SEMA, Paris, France. Young Artists Festival, Troyes, France (also in 2006 and 2007)
- Wearing Glass Contemporary Jewelry Exhibition, Sunderland, England. PERLE D’ECUME, Musee d’Opale-Sud, Berck-sur-Mer, France Individual Exhibition, Yamagata art and culture Museum Yamagata, Japan
- Individual Exhibition, Museum of Tools, Troyes, France. Glass BIJOU Exhibition, Baccarat, France. Invited Artist at Glass Beads Festival, Sars-Potiries, France.
- Tempest Glass Beads Exhibition, England.
- Individual Exhibition, a publication launch party of “Michi SUZUKI Perle d’art”, Hiroshige Museum, Yamagata.
- Publication launch party / exhibition of “Michi SUZUKI Perle d’art”, Les Arts Décoratifs, Paris, France.
- Jewelry Exhibition, Yamagata Design House, Yamagata, Japan. Resonnance, The Industrial Arts (Arts and Crafts) Salon.
- Glass Beads Now, Corning, USA. PRVELATIONS, The Industrial Arts (Arts and Crafts) Salon, Grand Palais, Paris, France. PERLE RARE, Atelier de Paris, France.
Kimono and Glass Exhibition, Hiroshige Museum, Yamagata, Japan.