Michi SUZUKI was born in Yamagata, Japan.
- Michi worked in the design office at the interior design company. At the same time, she took lessons at a stained glass studio / atelier.
- Michi a Lemon Glass art studio, studied lampwork / technique at Tokyo Glass Institute.
- Moved to Paris. She studied paintings at School of Fine Arts (Ecole des Beaux-Arts) in Paris.
- Michi worked with Jean-Pierre Baquere, one of the established glass artists (Maitre d’art) and from 2004 to 2005, she worked with Fabienne Picaud, while working at various ateliers / studios in France.
- Michi received a scholarship from CERFAV (Centre Europeen de Recherche et de Formation aux Arts verriers) to study glassblowing.
- From 2004 Michi organized / held numerous workshops in Europe and Japan.
— Glasdesign in Hambourge, Germany.
— Ikkalinen School of Craft and Design in Finland.
— Universite du verre in Sars-Potiries, France.
— Hobbyfrance in Lyon, France,
— Fundacion Centro National del Vidrio in Granja, Spain.
— Diana East Studio
— FLAMME OFF Touffnel Glass
— The old kennels in England.
— Cadenza Glass Beads in Dublin, Ireland.
- From 1996, Group and individual exhibitions in various cities in Japan and France (Yamagata, Sendai, Kamakura, Fukuoka, Fukushima, Nasu).
- Glass Beads Festival in Sars-Potiries, France (Also participated in 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2011)
- International Contemporary Glass Exhibition, Museum of Tools, Troyes, France
- Wearing Glass Contemporary Jewelry Exhibition, OXO Tower, London, England. Glass Beads Exhibition, Gallery SEMA, Paris, France. Young Artists Festival, Troyes, France (also in 2006 and 2007)
- Wearing Glass Contemporary Jewelry Exhibition, Sunderland, England. PERLE D’ECUME, Musee d’Opale-Sud, Berck-sur-Mer, France Individual Exhibition, Yamagata art and culture Museum Yamagata, Japan
- Individual Exhibition, Museum of Tools, Troyes, France. Glass BIJOU Exhibition, Baccarat, France. Invited Artist at Glass Beads Festival, Sars-Potiries, France.
- Tempest Glass Beads Exhibition, England.
- Individual Exhibition, a publication launch party of “Michi SUZUKI Perle d’art”, Hiroshige Museum, Yamagata.
- Publication launch party / exhibition of “Michi SUZUKI Perle d’art”, Les Arts Décoratifs, Paris, France.
- Jewelry Exhibition, Yamagata Design House, Yamagata, Japan. Resonnance, The Industrial Arts (Arts and Crafts) Salon.
- Glass Beads Now, Corning, USA. PRVELATIONS, The Industrial Arts (Arts and Crafts) Salon, Grand Palais, Paris, France. PERLE RARE, Atelier de Paris, France.
- Kimono and Glass Exhibition, Hiroshige Museum, Yamagata, Japan.